LED Lighting For Truck Bed- LED Lighting may be the best way to get the back of your truck to light up. Automotive lighting is very efficient when working at night or under the star. LED light rarely burns out, and is up to 10 times brighter than conventional lighting. Here we have a list of some of the top-rated LED Lighting for Truck beds.
What Are LED Bed Lights?
LED bed lights can be set up anywhere like in the cargo space of a truck or for different applications. Before getting LED Bed lights, you must consider for which purpose you are using them. Some of the benefits and features of LED bed lights are as follows:
LED construction materials help to create them more durable than other lighting types.
LEDs also work with dimmable fixtures, it helps better control your lighting levels.
Some of the standard features of LED Bed Lights are multiple color options, wireless remote control, flashing color presets, sound response, and a tailgate switch.
Best LED Bed Lights – LED Lighting For Truck Bed
Nilight LEDs Bed Strip Kit
Nilight LEDs Bed Strip Kit has got two pieces of ultra-bright as well as waterproof lighting strips. Besides that, the installation process for these light strips is quite easy. In addition to it, it has got peel and sticks adhesive which sticks to the LED light strip.
Moreover, the light has got impressive brightness, flexible and durable design, and has got a wide application. Likewise, the light has been rated 4.6 out of 5 on amazon.
Xprite White Truck Pickup Bed Light Kit
Xprite White Truck Pickup Bed Light Kit features eight beautifying LED pads. The kit includes 8 decorative Lighting pods housing and a waterproof IP67. Also, it has got a unique design, and easy-to-install features and has got several applications like underflow footwells, rock lights, tonneau covers, under the car, pickup truck beds, and so on.
Besides this, the kit includes two separate strands of 4 light pods with 3 LEDs per pod and a total of 8 pods. Also, it includes 2 feet wire between each pod, which can be mounted on your truck bed rails.
White LED Truck Pickup Bed Light Kit
EXCOUP LED Truck Pickup Bed Light Kit is quite an efficient LED bed light that can illuminate a large area. These lights are easy to install and use, have 48 SUPER BRIGHT SMD LEDs, and have a Waterproof ip68 rating.
As mentioned these lights have a lifespan of up to 30000 hours, a low-temperature environment, 21 feet power cable, 2 feet of wire between each pod, and universal truck bed light kit, and so on.
How To Choose LED Bed Lights?- LED Lighting For Truck Bed
Here are some of the few things that you need to consider when choosing LED bed lights:
- Construction: It is essential to buy an LED truck bed light that can survive in harsh weather. It helps to boost the durability of the product.
- Installation: One should go with a product that is easy to install. Also, it contains an adhesive pad or tape which is strong and easy to install.
- Color And Voltage: The primary color is white, whereas it has got multiple colors like pink, green, red, blue, and much more. Also, make sure that the lights have 12V DC output.
- Durability: You need to go with the one having silicone seals and metal pods.
How To Install LED Bed Lights? – LED Lighting For Truck Bed
The Installation process of the LED Bed Lights is quite easy. Here is the step-by-step guide to installing LED Bed Lights:
- Size: You should get an LED light of a long size that will be enough for the walls of the truck bed.
- Clean the Truck Bed: The place where you stick the lights must be cleaned properly Moreover you can pour some isopropyl alcohol on a non-abrasive cloth and properly clean the surfaces.
- Set the LED Bed Light Strip: You can use a piece of tape at all corners to hold the light strip in place.
- Install the LED Bed Light Strip: Peel off the backing from the adhesive side while pressing the LED strip into the space.
- Connect the Battery: You should shield the wire in a wire protector running it to a 14 gauge red wire. Also, don’t forget to attach the open end of the fuse holder to the battery’s positive terminal.
- Reassembly And Testing: Last but not least reinstall the driver’s side tail light. Also, install a fuse in the inline fuse holder and test new LED bed lights.
You May Also Like: